Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have been trying to find the name of this book I read as a kid...?

I read a book as a kid (back in the 80%26#039;s) and all I remember of the plot was that a family hired a Nanny who had these supernatural powers. The kids were a boy and a girl. And I remember one chapter where she had these men over to the house who represented the weather and she planned out the next season%26#039;s weather (one the men was rain, one sunny etc...) Her powers worked when she removed her glasses. Does anyone else remember this book? Name? Author?
I have been trying to find the name of this book I read as a kid...?
Nanny McPhee?
I have been trying to find the name of this book I read as a kid...?
I don%26#039;t know that story well but it sounds like Nanny Mcphee to me.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment